Viewing a copy of a sent text message
A copy of your sent text messages are stored in your sent-mail folder, if you selected
to save a copy at the time of sending.
- To view a copy of a sent test message, in the top navigation menu click Messages
* The 'Inbox' page will open.
- In the top navigation menu, select Folders and then click sent-mail from the drop down menu.
* The sent-mail folder opens listing sent emails, voicemails, faxmails and
- All text messages can be identified by the mobile phone icon, as
displayed in the far right column. Click on the text message you would like
* Your text message opens. You can forward it as an email, a faxmail or a
text message or you can delete the text message.
If you would like more help using ekit, feel free to contact Customer
Service by sending an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2009 ekit.com Inc.